We gather and use information about visitors to our website in order to:
- Enable certain website functionality.
- Collect information to better understand how visitors use our website.
- Enable us to provide information relevant to our visitors.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information (e-mail, phone number, address etc.).
- Website usage data.
- Other relevant information in respect of visitor enquiries.
How We Use This Data
This data helps us understand what our website visitors are looking for and enables us to provide relevant, timely information.
We may use this data:
- For our own records.
- To improve the information and services we offer.
- To contact you in response to a query.
- To customise our website to enable a better user experience.
We will never contact you with unsolicited marketing or communications without your consent.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive which enables our website to identify the pages you view. Cookies allow websites to store your preferences in order to present information relevant to you. They also enable us to analyse how many people visit our website and which pages Page 2 of 3 October 18 are visited most regularly (visit www.allaboutcookies.org for a longer description of what a cookie is).
Cookies CANNOT access information stored elsewhere on your computer or cause any harm. They are not programs or software and are simply a plain text file. They also cannot be accessed by any other website other than the one that created it.
- Analyse our web traffic using analytics software such as Google Analytics;
- Test the content on our website;
- Store information about your preferences to enable us to present relevant content when you visit us next time
Controlling Information About You
When you fill in our contact form you may see tick boxes enabling you to optin to receive marketing communications from us by e-mail, telephone or post. If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind and let us know by sending us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or writing to us at:
11 Nuffield Road
We will only contact directly regarding your enquiry unless you opt-in to receive further marketing communications from us.
We will never lease or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Any personal data held about you is stored and processed in accordance to the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). For further information about how COEL complies with this legislation please read our Data Protection policy. To request a copy, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Or write to us at:
11 Nuffield Road
We have implemented security safeguards to ensure that your information is held securely. For further information please send us an e-mail or write to us at the address above.
Links to Other Websites
Please note that we have no control of websites outside of www.coel.uk.com. If you submit information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
This policy was updated on 5th October 2018.